Terms and Conditions for passengers:
Agreement between Passenger/User and Silver Taxi Cab Service Pty Ltd
Thank you for using our Services. These are our general Terms and Conditions, as well as
information, recommendations that apply to your use of our Services, Websites and
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES.
Silver Taxi Cab Service Pty Ltd Trading as Infinite Cabs ACN 634 317 445, ABN
42634317445,(“we”) operate Services, Websites and Applications for our passengers/users
(“Customers”, “you”) to book a taxi by using or websites or mobile
The payment for the booking happens through EFTPOS/CASH/ONLINE.
We make your journey safe, comfortable, pleasant, easy and reliable. We keep you in touch
with the driver and will also notify the fixed far upfront which is available in our
website. Our app also gives details about your driver
about how fast the driver can reach you.
We also care about our Customer’s safety by collecting the Customer information as well
will have the driver’s details who will be picking up that respective Customer. We have
By making a booking you agree with Infinite Cabs terms and conditions and you have read
your personal information as set out below and
Infinite cabs reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without
notice and the amended terms and conditions will be available in our website time to
We note every Customer booking through Infinite Cabs is agreeing to be legally bound by
terms and conditions of Infinite Cabs.
The Customer agrees to bind by the terms and conditions of our company with respect to
terms and conditions for the passengers and as a point-to-point transport participant.
The Customer is subject to the legislation and regulations pertaining to the Australian
respect to the Customer as a passenger.
Any Customer or their representatives booking with Infinite Cabs are subject to the terms
Customers must provide guarantee to the payment for the booking made and the payment has
be remitted to the drivers through the approved EFTPOS system through Credit /Debit card
Cash or Online through our booking app.Charges
to you are based on the government regulated metered fares and any tolls that may apply
your ride. You agree to pay an additional Electronic payment service fee of 5% in New
This charge will be added to your taxi fare at the end of your trip. If we use a
payment processor to link your credit card account to the Service, this paragraph will
apply. The processing of payments or credits, as
applicable, in connection with your use of the Service will be subject to the terms and
conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor and your credit card issuer in
addition to these Terms and Conditions. We are
not responsible for any errors by the Payment Processor. In connection with your use of
Services, we will obtain certain transaction details, which we will use solely in
with its Privacy and Cookie Notice.
Infinite Cabs trust their Customers and we do not want the Customers to jeopardies us by
If required, the Customers may be requested to prepay full fare amount prior to their
and may be requested toprovide their ID proof before or after they get out from the
The Customer agrees to the same by booking
the Taxi with Infinite Cabs.
4. Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- Our service to the Customers can be used only for lawful purposes and in lawful
The Customerguarantees that they will use our service only for lawful purpose. Any
issues that might arise due to the unlawful intention
or act of the Customer, Infinite Cabs neither their operator nor the driver is
responsible for it.
- The Customer should not cause any inconvenience or discomfort or any nuisance to the
driver of the Taxi and vice versa.
- Infinite cabs will endeavor to provide best service to their Customers in all
ways for a safe and comfortable journey.
- The Customer acknowledges thatthey use their own card to process the payment for
service. If the Customer uses a card that does not belong to them, they must have
permission to charge form the card and InfiniteCabs will
not be responsible for any such activity carried out by the Customer. If Infinite
questioned with respect to any such unauthorized payment then Infinite Cabs will
the details of the Customers to the relevant
law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies at their request.
- Infinite Cabs reserves the right to disclose the information to the regulatory and
bodies if they have been notified by any unauthorized use of the card.
- The Customer acknowledges that they are responsible for maintaining their
confidentiality of their card details and any other details pertaining to them.
- By booking through Infinite Cabs the Customer agrees to collect their personal
information like their mobile number, mobile handset ID, location information and
personal information such as card information etc.
- Infinite Cabs ensures that the data will be securely stored as safe as possible.
- Infinite Cabs may share your personal information with drivers, law enforcement
authorities and our staff, to ensure the operation of the system.
- If you are an employee or contractor of an organization, which funds your use of
point-to-point, transport services (e.g. through your use of a corporate credit
provides a refund to you for such services, we may share
your personal information and other data with the employer to facilitate its
of such expenses.
- Infinite Cabs reserves the right to disclose the personal information of the
the extent permitted by law or as may be required by law or if the information is
necessary or appropriate to release in addressing or
helping any adverse consequences to any person for any act or omission on the part
the Customer. This is in addition to any other uses permitted under our Privacy
which is located at our website.
6. Personal and Non Commercial Use
The Customer acknowledges that when a booking is made through our website or
application, we need the Customers mobile number and name which we will be providing
the driver for accepting your booking and also enable the driver to contact you with
to the booking.
Infinite Cab does not authorize the driver to use the Customers name or mobile
for any other purpose other than to pick the Customer from the booking spot.Any
if notified by the Customer should be report to Infinite Cabs immediately.
- The Customer acknowledges that by providing their details they agree Infinite Cabs
their contact information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without
further reference, compensation to payment including
Infinite Cabs sending any promotional messages. The Customers are advised to read
7. Termination / Restriction
Any unauthorized booking by the Customer is considered as a serious breach of the terms
conditions. Infinite Cabs reserves the right to terminate your access to the Infinite
website, application and the related services
or any portion thereof at any time, without notice and to sue the Customer for any
caused to the driver or to the vehicle because of the behavior of the Customer.
8. Liability Disclaimer
comes to protecting your data which includes your name, booking, mobile number,
and other details provided by you to us voluntarily.
- You agree that Infinite Cabs is not responsible to any loss, liability,
- damage or expense which arises as a result of using any interfaced platform or by
third party service provider, for any act or omission of the third party service
provider who may have access to your personal information
provided by you in our website while booking.
- Even thoughInfinite Cabs conduct their due diligence with respect to the operators
drivers, Infinite Cabs cannot be held responsible for the act of the drivers and
operators of the Taxi.
- In such circumstances, the Customers can lodge a complaint with InfiniteCabs or
- InfiniteCabs endeavor to provide high level of service to their Customers however
there are any network issue or any other issues which is beyond the control of
Cabs, then Infinite Cabs is not responsible for the
delay or the disruption caused to the Customer arising out of the same.
- The Customer has their non –excludable rights under Australian consumer law and
legislations that apply to the passenger.
platform will be free form viruses or other destructive features despite the steps
by Infinite Cabs to protect their website and app
- Any right and remedies in respect of the service provided by Infinite Cabs is not
excluded under the Competition and Consumer Act.
- Infinite Cabs is not responsible for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third
parties, or our interfaced platform or the taxi operators or drivers for their
or failure to act of any driver including any breach of
applicable laws and regulations by a driver who is been using our service.
- We encourage the passengers to report the misconduct of Drivers that you have
with in the course of your travel or booking to our emailaddress: firstname.lastname@example.org .We will
investigate and take appropriate action towards the complaint raise in our sole
discretion without reference to you.
- The Passengers acknowledgethat they will ensure to take necessary steps for their
safety and security by all means including the verification of identity of the
and registration number of the vehicle that you are
waiting for /booked
- Infinite Cabs disclaims any or all liability arising out of personal injury to the
person, property damage or any other damages likely to be incurred in booking and
- Refund will not be provided in the event of delay which is totally out of control
InfiniteCabs. Forexample, strike, force majeure, detour issues or any other reasons
which may contribute to the delay in reaching the destination
- Infinite Cabs will assist the passengers in case of the lost personal items in the
vehicle however, Infinite Cabs will not be responsible for the items left behind or
due to the negligence of the passenger.
- InfiniteCabs website and application has the details about the estimated fare
on the pick up location and destination location. The rates are not fixed and
areexclusive of the fee like tollsfees or any other charges
if any for using the road.
- By making the booking you agreed to pay the full amount on completion of your trip
reaching your destination booked.
- Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, there won’t be any additional amount
from the fare that will be charged for your travel.
- When the booking is requested, you will receive a notification confirming your
has accepted by Driver Name and Taxi Registration Plate Number.
- The fare estimation offered is applicable to that day, time and that vehicle only.
- Any route that does not form the part of your booking and destination location and
waiting time incurred during your trip will be charged on additional basis.
- The portions of the trip are not included in the booked trip and drivers may charge
additional amounts for these diversions or waiting period which arise upon your
- We advise you to discuss this extension or diversion prior boarding in to the taxi
the drivers. The additional amount will be the reasonable estimate of the metered
based on the distance and time.
- Driver cancellation fee: Any cancellation by the driver will be informed with in
reasonable time. We will endeavor to provide you a different taxi depending on the
availability and the number of the taxi will be provided to
you once again if there are any changes.
- Passenger cancellation fee:Any cancellation has to be made promptly without any
Any delay caused will may incur some cancellation charges that will be charged by
Infinite Cabs to the passengers or the person making
the booking whose details are provided in the booking form.
- When a driver accepts your booking request, you will receive Name of driver and
of the registration number of the vehicle that has accepted your booking request.
Responsibility to verify the Taxi number is on you to
enter the correct vehicle. This ensures we have a record of the vehicle that
you and details of the DRIVER, ensures you are able to pay the full fare and it also
enhances the personal safety and security of
the passengers travelling and for us to communicate with the driver incaseif you
left any personal items in the vehicle which is been reported to us after you
- We expect our passengers to be respectful with our drivers and you
- can also expect the same from them. If you have any complaints with respect to the
driver please let us know your experience encountered during your travel and we will
ensure to investigate the issue and notify the same inour
system and will raise a warning to the concern person. We will also endeavor to
your complaint raised within reasonable period.
- If any of the provisions in the terms and conditions is held illegal or
- unenforceable under law then such clause shall be deemed to be removed and the
provisions in the terms and conditions shall remain in force.
- Terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance
- with, the law in force in the State of New South Wales. The parties agree to submit
the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales State.
- Any complaints has to first reported to the InfiniteCabs on the email email@example.com.Followed
Infinite Cabs will respond back to the issue within 14 days time. If
the issue is not resolve on the said period and failure of any response by either
parties, both the parties agree to appoint a mediator to resolve the matter before
pursuing with the Court.
information provided by you to us, or in the alternative collected by us either offline
or online, including the personal information through our
website www.infinitecabs.com.au and www.silvertaxicabservice.com.au and our
Silver Taxi Cab Service Pty Ltd Trading as Infinite Cabs ABN 42634 317 445. This privacy
policy governs the way in which we collect, maintain, handle and use the personal
information provided by the customer in accordance
with the National Privacy Principles under the Australian Privacy Act 1988 and the Spam
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- Your name, contact details, email address, street address and telephone number.
- We may also collect your credit card details, demographic information and your
preference and opinions.
- Our website may collect your browser session and geo location data, device and
network information. Information about use or our site and its access including the
use of internet cookies and your communication with our site,
the type of browser, operating system domain name of your internet service provider
may be collected on certain times as our website is maintained by the third-party
- We may also collect other additional personal information that you provide to us
directly or indirectly, through our website or its associated applications or
associated social media platforms or through the mobile application
and accounts from which you permit us to collect information and any other personal
information directly provided by you or by your behalf by any third parties who make
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third
Collection and use of personal information
The Collection and use of personal information and disclosure of the personal information
are for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated
social media platforms.
- To contact and communicate with you and to provide better service;
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and
improve our Site, associated applications;
- To offer additional benefits to you;
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about
our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may
be of interest to you;
- To comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information provided to us to
- Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide
their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage,
web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving
providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors
and payment systems operators;
- our employees, taxi operators and their drivers and/or related entities;
- anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good
faith) be, transferred;
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the
event you fail to pay for the services we have provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required
by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order
to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing
information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties
located, or that store data, outside of Australia
- third parties to collect and process data, such as [Google Analytics or other
relevant businesses]. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia
Third party who collects the payment from you by the way of agreement
of direct debit with us.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal
information to third parties who reside outside Australia and acknowledge that we are
not required to ensure that those third parties comply
with Australian privacy laws, where we disclose your personal information to third
parties, we will request that the third party handle your personal information in
Your rights and control over your personal information
Consent and Choice:
us, you consent to us collecting, holding, using and disclosing your personal
You do not have to provide personal information to us, however, if you do not, it may
affect your use of this Site or the products and/or services offered by us on or through
Information received from third parties:
If we receive personal information about you from a third party, we will protect it as
If you are a third party providing personal information about somebody else, you
represent and warrant that you have such person’s consent to provide the personal
information to us.
Restriction to use or collect:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information collected
by us. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct
marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time
by contacting us using the details below.
Accessing your information provided to us:
You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An
administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain
circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may
refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you. When you request
access, we will ask you to provide some form of identification such as drivers licence
or passport so we can make sure that you are person
whom the information relates to.
Correcting the information provided to us:
If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date,
incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, kindly contact us using the details below. We will
endeavour to take reasonable steps to correct any information
found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a
complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of
the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate
your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our
investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications including marketing
communications, please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out
facilities provided in the communication.
Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order
to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical,
electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and
secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and
unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that is transmitted to or by us over
the Internet. The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own
risk. Although we take measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures
of information, we cannot assure you that the personal information we collect will not
are handled by the third-party contractors, website
designers and developers.
Cookies and web beacons
computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us
your email address or other personally identifiable information.
However, they do allow third parties to cause our advertisements to appear on your
social media and online media feeds as part of our retargeting campaigns. If and when
you choose to provide our Site with personal information,
this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons also known as Clear
GIFs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour
and collect data about the visitor’s viewing of a web page.
For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to
deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over those
websites and we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any personal
information, which you provide whilst visiting those websites.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at: Silver Taxi Cab
Service Pty Ltd Trading as Infinite Cabs ABN 42634 317 445